It is our pleasure to serve students and families at INNER CITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL who otherwise might not be able to afford a private school education. If your child qualifies for a scholarship, it may cover all or part of the total tuition!
For students who need additional help, we offer summer school, grade recovery, small group, and individual tutoring, behavioral, speech therapy, and occupational therapy. There may be additional fees for these services, but you will find they are well worth it to help students who
need special attention.
Admissions & Enrollment Steps
- Submit the online application.
- Admissions & Enrollment Steps.
- Submit the application on campus or online.
- Request an interview with an admission advisor.
- Apply for State-Funded Scholarship if Applicable (Your admission rep can help you apply).
- Submit Application & Registration Fee immediately to secure enrollment. Space is limited for quality student/teacher ratio (if applicable).
- Submit academic and disciplinary records from the previous school.
- The student will complete a diagnostic test on campus.
Documents Needed for Application:
- A completed New Student Application (available here) and registration fee (non-refundable)
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s most recent report card
- A copy of your child’s most recent achievement test scores (FSA, SAT, etc. if applicable)
- A Florida Certificate of Immunization – Form #680 (completed by a Florida physician) K- 7th Grade or a Religious
- Exemption from Immunization – Form DH 681 (from a County Health Department)
- Florida Physical Exam – Form #3040 (completed by a Florida physician)
- A transcript (for high school applicants only)
- Sports Physical form if applicable.
- Application & Registration Fee: $150 (Due immediately to hold your child’s place as space is limited. We waive this fee if enrolled at a community event or open house.)
- Diagnostic Testing Fee: $40 (New Students Only) To be paid on the day of testing
- Curriculum per year for K-12th: $350 (Due by Aug 1st) Can be covered with Scholarship Registration, testing, & curriculum fees are non-refundable and are required to secure enrollment.
Monday through Thursday
8:30 am – 2:30 pm
Drop-off & Pick-up Times:
8:00 am – Morning Drop-off Time
2:30 pm/ 2:45 pm – Afternoon Pick-up Time
Before & Aftercare is available for a FEE.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by the end of August to begin their Kindergarten year with us!
Monthly Tuition Payments
Your monthly school tuition bill is due by the 1st of each month (September through May). All cash tuition payments are required to be paid by auto-draft through an encrypted online payment processing system which has the same level of security as major banks. We neither collect nor manage your credit card number. Your payment is made from your choice of a debit or credit card. You will enter your card information once, and then each month for a few days prior to the 1st of the month, your payment will be processed and then paid to the school.
We have a very high demand rate among our school families. To acknowledge those who recognize our service and sacrifice to provide a private Christian education for their children, we provide a $20.00 referral bonus for each family that refers our school and gets a new student enrolled as a direct result of their referral. There is no limit to the number of children you may refer for this special discount. This can be used for lunch, extracurricular activities, and tutoring services (or tuition if you are a cash-paying parent only).
*New students are required to complete a diagnostic test before enrollment. Test results will help determine coursework level placement.
Tuition Fees: Due Monthly (September 1st – May 1st)
Base Tuition: $7,898.00 additional fees are not listed.
For students who need additional help, we offer summer school, grade recovery, small group, and individual tutoring, behavioral, speech therapy, and occupational therapy with additional fees. Make use of the form below to start the enrollment process.